Registrations for next week's Global Summit on Best Practices in Preanalytics are setting a record for the 3-day event. Taking place October 15-18 in Charlotte, North Carolina, the Summit continues to build on the successes from prior years. "This year's event will be bigger and better than ever," says Greiner's conference organizer Mackenzie Farone-Waite. "We will be providing all new educational topics as we bring back some of your favorite speakers and include new experts in the field of preanalytics.
With 13 presenters discussing 17 topics, the agenda is the most ambitious yet. Some of the topics to be discussed by a panel of highly respected authorities include:
- The Cost of Errors: Patient Outcomes, Cost, and Safety
- Top 10 Reasons Hemolysis Happens
- Reducing Phlebotomy Draw Volumes
- Error Proofing Your Lab
- Training Preceptors to Train Your Staff
- Stop Bullying and Start Team-building